A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Look below for the Downloads.
What is Fatal Flash and who are Single "A" Productions?
Fatal Flash is a Free-to-Play 2D Multiplayer Brawler coming to PC and Mac that's full of beautiful pixel art. Our Kickstarter campaign begins February 27th and runs until March 29th. We're a small team, but we're spread out across great distances. Our lead designer is in China, our programmer is in Brazil, and our artists are scattered all throughout the United States and Europe. We can't wait to deliver the full experience in the months to come.
- The game will release with at least 12 Archetypes, while the current roster includes just 6:
- Each archetype has a set of abilities like one might find in a MOBA, yet they participate in a match much more like a fighting game.
- The Archetypes participate in Elimination mode. It's essentially a 3v3 Team Deathmatch or a Free-for-All if you so choose. If you die, you're out for the round and your teammates must fend for themselves.
- We have developed a Loadout system that allows players to pick perks in the form of cards which alter abilities and stats of their favored archetypes. This means you will have more control over the way you want to play, and as a result there will be more variability in gameplay.
- There is an in-game Tutorial which we recommend you play to get a feel for the mechanics and controls (which can be set in the Options menu).
We intend to create more maps, more modes, and continue to add to the game. It will remain Free-to-Play even after the Kickstarter, but we will need to be fully funded for that to happen. Follow us on our Twitter, Facebook, and go to our website to sign up for the mailing list and receive new builds of the game each week. Feel free to download the game and play it any time with your friends. Submit feedback and keep playing!
1. You'll want to choose between a PC or Mac build depending on your OS. Click on the corresponding link, and it should prompt your browser to begin downloading.
2. For PC, extract the zip file, and open .exe to start up the game. For Mac, simply use the .app file.
3. The game will open, and after a logo screen, should load the Main menu. You can enter a Profile name in the bar at the top which reads "Unnamed Player" as a default. You should set the resolution to your liking in the Options menu (we recommend at least 1280 * 800p or higher). When you're ready to play, you can either hit Host game or Join game. Host will let you host a server which other players can enter, Join will let you pick from the server list and play any game which is in a Lobby and not yet filled with players. Note: If anyone is having trouble connecting, try double checking everyone's firewall connections to make sure it's either off, or allows the game access.
5. Once in a lobby, as a Host you will want to set the mode to Elimination Mode and the map to Elimination Map. This is the only mode we will be testing currently. Wait until the game is satisfactorily filled with players. You can switch teams with the tiny <> button. Everyone will need to be Ready before the Host can start the game.
6. Once you start the game you will find yourself at the Archetype selection and Loadout screen. You will pick a archetype by clicking on their icon at the top, then select New Loadout to create a loadout. 3 blank grey spaces should appear. You can click the space to view all the Archetype's cards. Select one for each grey space, then select the loadout you've created. Now you can press Play and wait for the match to begin.